the almost ready


Sometimes i just really hate being in college. I mean I totally love learning. Like really love it. But then I look around me at all that is going on and I want to be able to do something, to help in some way. Let's face it, I can't help financially, we are called poor college students for a reason. The next thing people always ask for is prayer. To be totally honest praying does not feel like doing a whole lot to me. Being asked to pray feels like being asked to sit on the sidelines and watch someone else run the race. Do they not know that I like to run too? (metaphorically speaking, definitely not literally) I have always heard the term prayer warrior without really knowing what it meant. I am hoping that over the course of my lifetime, God will teach me.

0 comments: