thou shall not covet...



Man, I want an Aggie ring. So bad. I keep meeting people and then staring at their fingers to see if the magical event occurred last Friday for them. I am not totally sure when I will be getting one, but it's kind of scary. Because then you are like legit and official and almost out of here. Weird.but wonderful.


In other news, a very sad thing happened today. I had my first cooking failure. Not like I burned the kitchen down or anything, but I just did not like what I cooked. Oh well, the roomies are probably happy that I am donating my food to them. For the record Hoisin is spicy. People who do not love spicy food, should not use it to cook with.


I am very ready for summer. I don't completely know why, because I am still taking classes so it won't be much of a break but still. Summer is such a lovely time, with all the sunshine and the being outside and ice cream and fruit and salad. It will be kind of weird to experience an empty Aggieland. Luckily I have some dear friends who will be enjoying summertime with me!

0 comments: