celebrating two decades worth of life. (part one)

I think I have finally embraced 20. I like being able to tell people that twenty years ago, I did (fill in the blank). As a baby, I actually probably didn't but I pretend.

Because I have wonderful, beautiful friends and a presh roomie who shared my birthday week. We celebrated big. I mean why not, our births are a big deal. Obviously you think so, or you wouldn't care about my blog. So in the spirit of big deals and celebrating, we had 20/21 night.

Twenty (one) things had to be done on this night:

1) Karaoke for 20 (21) minutes.
2) Give yourself a 20 (21) tat. (Depending on your age)
3) Stuff 20 (21) almonds in your mouth. The only problem with this is that they were really salty. I think that's why I drank a gallon of Dr.Pepper at Chilis.
4) Taste 20 different peoples food at Chilis. Britt opted not to participate in this one. No one acted like it was weird at all for me to go around asking people to sample their food. Everyone just laughed and pushed their plate toward me and then smiled for the picture. I have decided that if I am ever having a poor college student day, I might try this again. And also to get the cheese fries next time because those were really good.
5) Eat 20 (21) different things throughout the night. I think I ate (no judgement!): chocolate chips, almonds, chips & queso, chips & salsa, fries, cheese fries, enchilada soup, salad, quesadilla salad, quesadilla, honey chipotle chicken crispers, southwestern egg roll, corn on the cobb, a burger, mashed potatoes, part of a rib, a mozzerella stick, brownie, ice cream, and... I can't remember the last one! But it was a lot of food. Thank you body for not gaining twenty pounds after that night.
6) Text 20 (21) different people. In the spirit of obnoxiousness, we only texted people smiley faces.
7) Burp 20 (21) times. We are classy like that. Sadly, these moments went undocumented.
8) Give 20 (21) different compliments. Also undocumented, but I will give you examples: Hey, your teeth look beautiful. You are sooo bootylicious. I really like your arm veins. And so on.

9) Take pics with 20 (21) different guys. The last guys we took pictures with were French (not pictured - my camera was tired by this point), which was pretty great. Welcome to America, where girls will acost you in Walmart and beg you to take a picture with them.
10) Try on 20 (21) different products at Ulta. This was harder than you would think. I am not even sure all the makeup I have ever worn would equal the amount I had on my face that night.

11) Try on 20 (21) different accessories at the same time. 

The rest of this post will have to wait, because I can't put any more pictures on and I know thats the most important part.

0 comments: