spring... it's when madness begins




So I don't know exactly what happens in spring time but it makes everyone go crazy. All of a sudden it turns into dating season and you can't turn a corner without seeing someone you know getting engaged. Everyone else who doesn't already have a lucky someone is on the prowl. Also, swimsuit season is quickly approaching and everyone and their mom is at the gym working on that bikini bod. For me the exact opposite happens. Something about spring inspires a great laziness in me. All of the motivation I had to do well in school during the fall, is replaced by the motivation to do nothing but lay around outside and read or sleep. I love love love listening to the birds singing. On saturday morning, I seriously just sat on the couch listening to them for about 20 minutes. I probably love it so much because every Disney Princess had a special relationship with birds.

0 comments: