age is just a number.

I don't remember the name of it, but I read a book when I was little that changed the way I thought about age. In the book she explained how in different moments you can feel different ages and so she would tell what was happening and then explain what age that made her. Ever since I read that book I will sit back and evaluate what actions my age make me. Enjoy:

I am in elementary school when I act like there is nothing that I possibly can't do. Of course I can do it and I will be awesome at it.

I am in junior high when I tell everyone about my crush, because I just can't contain my excitement. I do everything but write "I love ****" on my hand. (Not that there are the correct number of stars or anything).

I am 16 again when I just want to drive around just for the sake of driving or take the long way home and listen to some good, loud music.

I am high school again when I get obnoxiously hyper at night and just want to be crazy.

I am not sure exactly what age, but I am definitely a teenage girl when I sit down to watch Jonas L.A. It's just funny, ok?!

I am a freshman in college again when I stay up to do something pointless that will leave me exhausted the next day.

I am an adult when I start each day with a cup of coffee, because my brain literally won't start without it.

I am a wanna be wife when I look cute wearing my apron, just to have fun while cooking.

I am a wanna be grandma when I wear a cardigan and my hair in a bun and go to bed at 9:30.

I don't think I ever feel 20.

0 comments: