intimidating.

This is a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. I am a horrible decision maker. And I don't really feel like I have anything wonderful to say, but I do love reading other people's and so I figure it is only fair to give people the opportunity to stalk me in return. Be patient because I am a very slow learner. And I am also very inconsistent so I have no idea how long this will last. So just be pleasantly surprised each time I contribute anything.

So I just finished my freshman year of college. And I am happy to say that I am not the same person as when I started, and I don't want to be the same person ever again. Because God is changing me and I am so thankful. I wish I had time to write down everything i learned but it could basically be summed up in these verses:

Micah 6:8
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.

Romans 14:5
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Psalm 143:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up to my soul.

0 comments: