Countdown to turning old.

This is my last night to be a teenager. I will never ever be a teen again. That means I no longer have an excuse to be dramatic or rebellious. Darn. At least I got it all out then...

People in their 20s have to start moving forward with their lives... like getting married and making babies. Talk about pressure! I feel like I am just now learning how to be a college kid (minus the staying up late, drinking, promiscuous activity, wild partying, etc.)

In two hours, I will officially have lived two decades. I experienced the 90s and the millinium. Bring it on 2011!

It doesn't really matter that I am turning 20 though, because people will still ask me if I am 12. And yes I might be thankful about that one day when I am older, but I am not thankful for it right now.

0 comments: